The EzHotspot EZ511 V5 is a dual band 802.11ac (2.4Ghz + 5Ghz) wireless long range repeater that repeats and amplify a weak remote wireless so that smartphones, tablets and laptops can easily access the remote wireless network.
It can repeat up to 2 different wireless network on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz channels concurrently. It can also share up to 2 optional concurrent *3/4G LTE dongle or *smartphone's data services, when connected to any of the 2 USB ports. In total, there can be 5 concurrent different internet gateways when the WAN port is also connected.
The 1000Mbps Gigabit WAN and LAN ports provides extremely high speed data transfer if used as a wireless router or wireless access point at home.
- 802.11bgn, 2T2R 300Mbps MIMO Technology
- 802.11ac, 2T2R 867Mbps MIMO Technology
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps auto Negotiation WAN Port
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps auto Negotiation LAN Ports
- 1 x Reset Button
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Built-in Single Display (Green & Blue)
- DC 12V/1.5A
- Consumption 12watts peak
- 198mm X 128mm X 27mm
- 660 grams
- Aluminum Alloy Matt Black (powder-coated)
- 2 x mounting positions 168mm (center to center)
- Working Temperature : 0°C~55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Working Humidity: 5%~95% RH Non Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% RH Non Condensing